Confirm your set up of
Connect On Demand and how to access the Pfizer network, remotely and securely.
- You must have enrolled in Connect On Demand to proceed.
- This process should only be followed when using a Pfizer-issued laptop.
To secure remote access via Connect On Demand:
- Confirm the
Connect to Pfizer icon is available on your desktop.
- From your desktop, do one of the following to open the
Connect On Demand window:
- Double-click the
Connect to Pfizer icon.
Start>Cisco>Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- Double-click the Connect to Pfizer icon.
- Enter your
Pfizer Network ID in the
Username field, and your
Connect On Demand PIN in the
PIN field. Click
ACCEPT & CONNECT.
NOTE: Periodically, you may be requested to verify your identity. If you see the image below, choose one of the methods shown to verify your identity.
You are connected to the network when you see the Connected message on the bottom right corner of the screen.
After you enroll in Connect On Demand, you can access the Pfizer network, remotely and securely, from your Pfizer-issued laptop:
- Double-click the Connect to Pfizer icon on your Desktop.
- Enter your
Pfizer ID and
COD PIN in the Connect On Demand browser window.
- The Connection Established message confirms your network connection.